World War I Occupation Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The issuance of the World War I Occupational Medal established another precedent, that of wearing clasps with the names of individual battles on the suspension ribbon of a general campaign medal. When the ribbon bar alone was worn, each clasp was represented by a small (3/16" diameter) bronze star. This ribbon is awarded to any member who performed garrison duty in Germany or then Austria-Hungary in WWI. These ribbons are made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved. All of the ribbons we have featured are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar.
|Medals of America