Naval Reserve Meritorious Service Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Naval Reserve Meritorious Service Ribbon was authorized on September 12, 1959, originally as a ribbon-only award. The medal was authorized on June 22, 1962, with eligibility backdated to July 1, 1958. To receive this achievement Navy service members must have outstanding performance and conduct during 3 years of enlisted service in the Naval Reserve. These ribbons are worn on US Navy uniforms with Bronze, Silver Star devices. All ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. Naval Reserve Meritorious Service Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Brand||Medals of America|