Legion Of Merit Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Legion Of Merit Ribbon was authorized by Congress on July 20, 1942, for award to members of the Armed Forces of the United States for exceptionally meritorious conduct in the performance of outstanding service. The superior performance of normal duties will not alone justify the award of this decoration. It is not awarded for heroism but rather service and achievement while performing duties in a key position of responsibility. Legion Of Merit ribbons is worn on US Military uniform with Bronze and Silver Oak Leaf Clusters. The ribbons are made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved. All of the ribbons we have featured are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar.
|Medals of America