Kuwait Liberation Saudi Arabia Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Kuwait Liberation Saudi Arabia Ribbon is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. This ribbon is awarded to individuals who participated in, or support, Operation Desert Storm (1991 Jan-Feb). This ribbon is ready to be worn on uniform and can be worn with gold palm tree devices on the center of the ribbon depending on your qualifications for this award. The ribbon has a red, black, white, green, white, black-red color pattern from left to right. Kuwait Liberation Saudi Arabia Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Brand||Medals of America|