DOT Outstanding Unit Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The DOT Outstanding Unit Ribbon is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. This ribbon is awarded to U.S. Coast Guard units for valorous or extremely meritorious service on behalf of the Transportation Dept. The second award is denoted by a gold star. However, since the entire Coast Guard organization was transferred to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security after the 9-11 attacks, this award will no longer be presented to Coast Guard personnel. Ready to be worn on official uniforms and if awarded can be worn with gold and silver star devices. DOT Outstanding Unit Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Medals of America