Coast Guard Basic Training Honor Graduate Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Coast Guard Basic Training Honor Graduate Ribbon is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. This ribbon is awarded for the successful attainment of the top 3 percent of the class during Coast Guard recruit training. In 1964 this USCG ribbon was originally instituted and is ready to be worn on official uniforms. Comes in a striped color pattern of white, navy blue, white, red, yellow, red, white, navy blue, white from left to right along with the ribbon. Coast Guard Basic Training Honor Graduate Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Brand||Medals of America|