Army Distinguished Service Cross Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniformn approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The act or acts of heroism must be so notable and have involved risk of life so extraordinary as to set the individual apart from his comrades to receive the Army Distinguished Service Ribbon. The ribbon had been initially proposed for award to qualifying members of the American Expeditionary Forces in Europe during World War I but was authorized permanently by Congress in the Appropriations Act of 1918. This Army ribbon is worn on bronze, silver, and oak leaf cluster devices for uniform use.
|Brand||Medals of America|