Army Reserve Components Overseas Training Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Army Reserve Components Overseas Training Ribbon is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. The ribbon may be awarded retroactively to personnel who successfully completed annual training or active duty for training on foreign soil in a Reserve status prior to July 11, 1984, provided they had an active status in the Reserve Components on or after July 11, 1984. Bronze numerals are used to denote second and subsequent awards. Comes in a horizontal striped pattern of red, white, and blue stripes. Army Reserve Components Overseas Training Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Brand||Medals of America|