Antarctica Service Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Antarctica Service Ribbon is awarded to any member of the Armed Forces who, from January 2, 1946, as a member of a U.S. Antarctic expedition, participates in, or performs services in direct support of scientific or exploratory operations on the Antarctic Continent. Qualifying service includes personnel who participate in flights or naval operations supporting operations in Antarctica. The medal may also be awarded to any U.S. citizen who participates in Antarctic expeditions under the same conditions as Service personnel. This ribbon can be worn with devices from all services with the bronze, gold, and silver disk devices and on US Coast guard uniforms with Bronze Stars. Antarctica Service Ribbons are made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved. All of the ribbons we have featured are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar.
|Brand||Medals of America|