Air Force Overseas Service Long Tour Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Air Force Overseas Long Tour Service Ribbon is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. Long tour credit is awarded for completion of a prescribed overseas long tour (two years) by Air Force Instructions, or to any member assigned to a United States or overseas location who is subsequently sent under temporary duty orders (to include combat tours) for 365 or more days within a 3-year time frame. Originally instituted in 1980 and can be with the short-term service ribbon as well. Comes in a striped pattern of blue and white stripes throughout the ribbon. Air Force Overseas Long Tour Service Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Medals of America