Air Force Outstanding Airman Of The Year Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Air Force Outstanding Airman Of The Year Ribbon is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. The award of the ribbon is retroactive to include those selected for this program as of June 1970. The 12 current designees wear a bronze service star and multiple winners wear oak leaf clusters to denote additional awards. Was originally instituted in 1968 and is ready to be worn on official US Air Force uniforms. Comes in a color pattern of thick light blue ends, followed by orange and blue stripes, and a white middle stripe. Air Force Outstanding Airman Of The Year Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Brand||Medals of America|