Air Force Longevity Service Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Air Force Longevity Service Ribbon is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. This ribbon is awarded to U.S. Air Force personnel for 4 years of honorable active federal military service with any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces or reserve components. Reserve and Guard require four years of creditable service for retirement. An additional four years of creditable service is denoted by a bronze oak leaf cluster. As an example, an individual who retires after 20 years of service would wear 4 bronze oak leaf clusters on the ribbon. This ribbon was instituted in 1997 and is ready to be worn on official Air Force uniforms. Comes in a color pattern of dark blue and has two light blue stripes on the left and right ends. Air Force Longevity Service Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Medals of America