Air Force Expeditionary Ribbon With Frame
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Air Force Expeditionary Ribbon with Frame is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. This ribbon was awarded to members of the USAF to recognize Air Force active duty, Reserve and Guard personnel who complete a contingency tour of duty in support of air expeditionary deployments. This ribbon was instituted in 2003 for dates of service 1999 to present day. Ready to be worn on uniforms and can be worn with, if awarded, Bronze, Silver Oak Leaf Cluster, Gold Frame. Comes with a multicolored stripe pattern with a gold frame. Air Force Expeditionary Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Brand||Medals of America|