Air Force Commendation Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Air Force Commendation Ribbon is to be granted to members of the Armed Forces of the United States serving in any capacity with the Air Force, for meritorious service resulting in unusual and outstanding achievement rendered while the USAF is serving under Treasury Department jurisdiction. This ribbon is to be worn on US Air Force uniforms with bronze, silver oak leaf cluster,s and the bronze letter V devices. All ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. Air Force Commendation Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Medals of America