Selected Marine Corps Reserve Medal Anodized Full Size
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality full size medal
- Medal and ribbon made to the highest official government standards
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Standard 2 prong and clutch back, uniform approved
- Devices: Bronze, Silver Star
The Selected Marine Corps Reserve Medal was established by the Secretary of the Navy on February 19, 1939 as the Fleet Marine Corps Reserve Medal.
Later, the name was changed to the Organized Marine Corps Reserve Medal and finally to its current designation in the late 1980’s. The medal is awarded to members of the Marine Corps Reserve who, subsequent to July 1, 1925, and prior to April 24, 1961, attended 80 percent of all scheduled drills during a four year period. Since April 24, 1961, the attendance criteria was raised to 90 percent.
Click here to purchase attachments for your Selected Marine Corps Reserve Medal
|Brand||Medals of America|