OD Green Military Poncho Liner Woobie blanket Nylon
- Durable military surplus fabric: This Woobie military blanket is constructed with military-grade lightweight and durable over blanket material, ensuring superior protection from the elements.
- Versatile multi-purpose design: The poncho liner military woobie can be used as a camp blanket, rain/wind protective emerency blanket, camouflage blanket, or as a traditional woobie / hoodie blanket for cold weather camping and hunting trips.
- Tightly woven nylon fabric insulated with quick-dry polyester batting with wave-pattern insulating quilting. Features 8 pairs of tie cords attached around edges with reinforced bar-tack stitching
- MEASUREMENTS: This Poncho Liner is approximately 88 by 65 inches total length and weighs 1.75
- Medals of AMERICA : Medals of America is a veteran-owned brand. All products are designed, packaged, and distributed in the USA. Portions of every sale are donated in support of veterans
On the 8th day God created the Woobie and all mankind rejoiced.
The Army woobie poncho liner is a blanket used to provide warmth in milder climates. Most poncho liners can either be tied into a poncho or snapped into place creating a waterproof sleeping bag. The combination of the two provide a dry night's sleep protecting a person from the morning dew or drizzling wet weather environments and keeping them warm at night.
The Military Poncho Liner is commonly referred to by it's nickname, the "Woobie". The army woobie blanket are a favorite among active military and veterans as well as outdoorsmen, adventurers, and survivalists.
|Brand||MEDALS OF AMERICA EST. 1976|