Navy Submarine Enlisted Badge Miniature
- Approved By The U.S. Institute Of Heraldry M-37 Hallmark
- Official Issue, Navy Regulation Chapter 5, Section 2, Article 5201.3, Approved for Wear, USA Made
- Official Silver Oxide Finish
- Worn On Official United States Navy Dress And Formal Uniforms
- Two Pins On Back For Securing It To The Uniform
Navy Submarine Enlisted badges are earned by enlisted members who have become qualified in submarine operations. This badge displays a submarine proceeding on the surface with bow plans placed out for diving. Also on both sides of the submarine there is a dolphin in the horizontal position. This badge has a silver oxide finish and is miniature size and ready for official United States Navy uniform use. This can be seen on enlisted uniforms like the service dress blue and white and other official US Navy uniforms. As seen on uniforms by two pin clutch backing it can also be seen in any shadow box. This miniature size badge would also fit perfectly on sport coats and black tie attire to display this awarded badge. This Navy insignia is made and handled in the USA.
|Brand||Medals of America|