Naval Reserve Medal
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality full size medal
- Medal and ribbon made to the highest official government standards
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Standard 2 prong and clutch back, uniform approved
Qualifying Dates: 1938-1958
Criteria: 10 years of honorable service in the U.S. Naval Reserves.
Awarded to officers and enlisted men of the Naval Reserve who had completed ten years of satisfactory federal service in the U.S. Naval Reserve. Eligibility ceased during a time of war or national emergency if called to active duty. After the establishment of the Armed Forces Reserve Medal in 1950, a Naval Reservist who was eligible for the Naval Reserve Medal and the Armed Forces Reserve Medal could elect which award he was to receive.
The Naval Reserve Medal was terminated on September 12, 1958 and now only the Armed Forces Reserve Medal is awarded.
|Medals of America