Navy Expeditionary Medal
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality full size medal
- Medal and ribbon made to the highest official government standards
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Gold plated with 24k gold, uniform approved, Standard 2 prong and clutch back
Criteria: Landings on foreign territory and operations against armed opposition for which no specific campaign medal has been authorized
Devices:Silver "W" ,Bronze or Silver Star, "Wake Island" bar for participation in Wake Island, December 1941.
The Navy Expeditionary Medal was authorized on August 5, 1936. The medal is awarded to members of the Navy who have engaged in operations against armed opposition in foreign territory or have served in situations warranting special recognition where no other campaign medal was awarded.
|Brand||Medals of America|