The Enlisted Chemical Corps insignia was approved in 1924 and has been hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. The insignia displays a benzene ring superimposed in the center of two crossed retorts. The enlisted Chemical Corps insignia is two gold disks, one with the Chemical Corps insignia and the other disk with the superimposed 'U.S.'. Each of the included items is 100% USA Made, measures approximately 1 inch in diameter, and comes with two pins on the back. Enlisted members wear the branch insignia on their collars.