Coast Guard Medal
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality full size medal
- Medal and ribbon made to the highest official government standards
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Standard 2 prong and clutch back, uniform approved
Service: Coast Guard
Criteria: Heroism not involving actual conflict with an armed enemy of the United States.
Devices: Gold Star
The Coast Guard Medal is awarded to any person who, while serving in any capacity with the Coast Guard, distinguishes himself by heroism not involving actual com bat with the enemy. To justify the Coast Guard Medal, the individual must have performed a voluntary act of heroism in the face of great danger which also extended beyond that normally expected of the individual. For lifesaving, the individual must have displayed heroism at the risk of his life.
|Brand||Medals of America|