Army Special Forces Crest (Pair)
- Approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry M-37 Hallmark
- Official issue, AR 670-1 Approved for Wear. USA Made
- Official Enamel Finish with Nickel Plating
- Worn on Army Service Uniform (ASU) and The New AGSU
- 2 Pins on the Back. Sold in pair.
The Special Forces crest was approved in 1987 and has been hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. Criteria: This item is the unit crest of the Specials Forces. The unit's motto, "De Oppresso Liber," is emblazoned along the lower edges of the design and translates as, "From Oppression, We Will Liberate Them." The design is adapted from that of the First Special Force in WWII. The dagger is the style issued to the First Special Service Force. Also called distinctive unit insignia, this item is made for wear on the Army Dress Blue (ASU) Uniform.
|Medals of America