Army Sergeant SGT E5 Cloth Rank for ASU Size Female
- Approved by The U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official Issue and Approved for wear
- Worn on the shoulder of Army Service Uniforms (ASU)
- Goldenlite rayon-embroidered chevrons on blue background
- Made in the USA. 2 9/16” W by 3 ¾” H
This US Army Sergeant rank is the official issue that is ready to be worn on male enlisted uniforms. This shoulder patch is for enlisted female service members and comes in a gold embroidered on blue background. This official rank is regulation size and is sold in pairs. Can be easily sewed onto the sleeves of your uniform to securely display your rank. The Army Sergeant insignia is composed of three gold chevron stripes pointing upwards over a blue background. This insignia identifies Army personnel who are responsible for leading their squad in combat and everyday life. Army Sergeant is one rank above Corporal and a rank below Staff Sergeant. Some Army Sergeants may be promoted to Drill Sergeant, which is a role that requires extensive experience and training. The US Army Sergeant E5 Female rank is made in the USA.
|MEDALS OF AMERICA EST. 1976