Army Achievement Medal Anodized (AAM)
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality full size anodized medal
- Medal and ribbon made to the highest official government standards
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Gold plated with 24k gold, uniform approved, Standard 2 prong and clutch back
Instituted: August 1, 1981
Criteria: Awarded to members of the Armed Forces below the rank of colonel who, while serving in any capacity with the Army in a noncombat area, distinguish themselves by outstanding achievement or meritorious service, but not of a nature that would warrant the award of an Army Commendation Medal.
Devices: Bronze, Silver Oak Leaf Cluster
The Army Achievement Medal is awarded for significant achievement deserving recognition but not considered adequate to qualify for an award of the Army Commendation Medal. Award authority rests with commanders in the grade of Lieut. Colonel and above.
The Army Achievement Medal is limited to noncombat achievement and that members of other branches of the Armed Forces may be eligible for it under certain circumstances.
|Brand||Medals of America|