American Campaign (ACM) Medal Gold Plated
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality full size medal
- Medal and ribbon made to the highest official government standards
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Gold plated with 24k gold, uniform approved, Standard 2 prong and clutch back
Service: All Services
Criteria: Service outside the U.S. in the American theater for 30 days, or within the conti_nental United States (CONUS) for one year
Devices: All Services: Bronze star
For service during World War II within the American Theater of Operations. The American Campaign Medal was established by Executive Order on November 6, 1942 and amended on March 15, 1946, which established a closing date.
The medal is awarded to any member of the Armed Forces who served in the American Theater of Operations during the period from December 7, 1941 to March 2, 1946 or was awarded a combat decoration while in combat against the enemy. The service must have been an aggregate of one year within the continental United States, or thirty consecutive days outside the continental United States, or sixty nonconsecutive days outside the continental United States, but within the American Theater of Operations.
|Brand||Medals of America|