WWI Victory Medal
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality full size medal
- Medal and ribbon made to the highest official government standards
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Standard 2 prong and clutch back, uniform approved
Qualifying Dates: 4/1917 -11/1918
Criteria: Awarded to all members of the armed forces who served at least 1 day active federal service. Instituted for service between April 6, 1917 and November 11, 1918.
The issuance of the World War I Victory Medal established another precedent, that of wearing clasps with the names of individual battles on the suspension ribbon of a general campaign medal. When the ribbon bar alone was worn, each clasp was represented by a small (3/16" diameter) bronze star.
|Brand||Medals of America|