World War II Victory Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The World War II Victory Ribbon was authorized by an Act of Congress on July 6, 1945, and awarded to all members of the Armed Forces who served at least one day of honorable, active federal service between December 7, 1941, and December 31, 1946, inclusive. These ribbons are to be worn on the uniform of all branches and services without any additional devices. World War II Victory Ribbons are made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved. All of the ribbons we have featured are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar.
|Brand||Medals of America|