World War II Occupation Navy Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
"The World War II Occupation Ribbon was instituted in the US Navy in 1946 for dates of service between 1945-1955 or while in Berlin from 1940-1990. To be awarded this ribbon and the corresponding medal you must have completed 30 consecutive days of service in occupied territories of former enemies during the above period. This ribbon is to be worn on official United States Navy uniforms with no additional devices. World War II Occupation Navy Ribbons are made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved. All of the ribbons we have featured are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar.
|Medals of America