World War II Navy Good Conduct Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The World War II Navy Good Conduct ribbon is a decorative award that is given to service members who have committed three years of continuous honorable service within the United States Navy. This ribbon was instituted in 1888 and after 12 years earned their right to wear gold Petty Officer insignia. World War II Navy Good Conduct ribbons are made by government standards and are military-approved. All of our ribbons come unmounted and do not come with holding bars which are sold separately.
|Brand||Medals of America|