Women's Army Corps Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military-grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Women's Army Corps Ribbon is now obsolete, it still may be worn by authorized recipients. To receive this decorative ribbon one must serve in the Women's Army Corps or the Women's Army Auxiliary Corps during WWII. There are no devices that are authorized to be worn on an official US Army uniform with medal and ribbon. These ribbons are made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved. All of the ribbons we have featured are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar.
|Brand||Medals of America|