WI Southwest Asia Service
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Wisconsin Southwest Asia Service Support Medal Ribbon is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. This ribbon is awarded to members of the Wisconsin National Guard who performed meritorious service in Operation Desert Storm. To qualify for this award an individual must service 60 consecutive days between August 1st, 1990 to April 11th, 1991. The ribbon comes in a color pattern of blue, red, white, tan, black, tan, white, red, and blue from left to right. Wisconsin Southwest Asia Service Support Medal Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Brand||MEDALS OF AMERICA EST. 1976|