Air Force Space and Missile Badge Mirror Finish
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry.
- Official Issue. USAF Regulation AFI 36-2903. Approved For Wear.
- Approved Mirror Finish. Regulation size. Measures: 1 5/8 inches.
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA.
- Standard 2 prong and clutch back.
The Air Force Space and Missile Badge was originally authorized in 1982, and then renamed the Space and Missile badge in 1993. The badge is awarded to officers in the astronaut and space/missile operations career field and to enlisted personnel in the space systems career field. Individuals must have performed in a space duty position in a space unit for 12 months to receive the basic space badge. The badge design includes an olive wreath wrapped around globe with the Airforce Space Command insignia This badge is official issue, comes in approved mirror finish, and secures to the uniform via standard prong and clutch back. This item is made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA. This badge is regulation size, measuring 1 5/8 inches.
|Brand||Medals of America|