Air Force Operations Support Badge
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry.
- Official Issue. USAF Regulation AFI 36-2903. Approved For Wear.
- Approved Mirror Finish. Regulation size. Measures: 1 5/8 inches.
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA.
- Standard 2 prong and clutch back.
Established in 1993, the Air Force Operations Support Badge was originally awarded to enlisted personnel compromising four specialties: safety, survival training, life aircrew support, and pararescue. The Air Force Operations Support Badge displays an olive wreath wrapped around a shield displaying a globe with a pair of wings. This badge is official issue, comes in an approved mirror finish, and secures to the uniform via standard prong and clutch back. This item is made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA. This badge is regulation size, measuring 1 5/8 inches.
|Brand||Medals of America|