USAF Combat Action Medal
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality full size medal
- Medal and ribbon made to the highest official government standards
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Uniform approved, Standard 2 prong and clutch back
Established: March 15, 2007 Awarded: To Air Force personnel who served in air or ground combat. Criteria: Qualifying service on or after September 11, 2001. The service must be in a designated combat zone and for air combat, aircrew must be on aeronautical orders in direct support of combat activities and must be in combat.
|Medals of America