Air Force Air Weapons Control Badge Mirror Finish
In Stock Only 4 left
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry.
- Official Issue. USAF Regulation AFI 36-2903. Approved For Wear.
- Approved Mirror Finish. Regulation size. Measures: 1 5/8 inches.
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA.
- Standard 2 prong and clutch back.
The Air Force Air Weapons Control Badge was authorized in 1993 for officers and enlisted personnel in the operations support career field. Duties and responsibilities in this career field include: international affairs, dealing with foreign governments, international technology transfer and security controls, international personal exchange support, arms control agreements, and strategic arms reduction treaty and tracking reporting. The badge design includes an olive wreath wrapped around a shield displaying a radar. This badge is official issue, comes in an approved mirror finish, and secures to the uniform via standard prong and clutch back. This item is made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA. This badge is regulation size, measuring 1 5/8 inches.
|Brand||Medals of America|