Army Major Rank OCP with Hook and Loop
- Official Issue - Made in the USA. Manufactured to Army Specifications
- Rank designed and approved for the new Army and Air Force OCP uniforms
- Measures 2 x 2 With Fastener
- Made From Polyester/Cotton RIP-STOP Material. Strong and Durable Material
- Fully Embroidered Center Rank Insignia
Army Major Rank insignia patch is designed for wear with the new Army OCP uniforms and meets all new regulations. This patch measures 2 x 2 inches, displays the Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) previously referred to as “Scorpion W2”, and is outfitted with a hook and loop back for secure attachment. This embroidered patch displays a 7-pointed gold oak leaf and is 100% USA Made. Common assignments for an Army Major include battalion executive officer or staff officer.
|Brand||MEDALS OF AMERICA EST. 1976|