Army Chemical Corps Officer Pair
- Approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry M-37 Hallmark
- Official issue, AR 670-1 Approved for Wear
- Gold Metal and Blue Enamel Finish
- Worn on Army Service Uniform (ASU) and The New AGSU
- Sold as Pair, 100% USA Made
The Army Chemical Corps defends against chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear weapons. The Chemical Corp insignia, worn on each point of the uniform collar, displays a six-pointed ring in the center is a benzene ring, which represents the six Carbon and six Hydrogen atoms that makeup benzene. This insignia is hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry, approved for wear, and sold as a pair. The Army Chemical Corps Officer Insignia is 100% USA made and comes with a double pin clutch back.
|Brand||Medals of America|