United Nations Medal Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The United Nations Medal Ribbon is awarded for six months of service on behalf of the United Nations in one of eleven missions. The United Nations Medal is designated as a foreign service award. It was authorized by the United Nations General Assembly on July 30, 1959, and approved for wear on the U.S. military uniform by Executive Order on March 11, 1964. When these ribbons are worn on official uniforms they are worn with Bronze Star devices. United Nations Medal Ribbons are made by government standards and are military-approved. All of our ribbons come unmounted and do not come with holding bars which are sold separately.
|Brand||Medals of America|