Out of stock
Built with the many of the same features as the classic MIL-SPEC BDU but with a few added improvements. The classic BDU pant was adopted by the U.S. military as their primary combat uniform in the early 1980s and served well into the mid 2000s but by adding a YKK® brass zipper and a DropN accessory/phone pocket, these pants are even better today.
Built to U.S. specification MIL-T-44047E.
Click here to view Tru-Spec's sizing chart
- Belt loops have a 2¼" wide opening and are secured with two bartacks
- Two front slash pockets
- Two rear inserted pockets with snag proof and fused pocket flaps
- Two bellowed three pleated cargo pockets with drain holes and snag proof and fused button flaps
- DropN accessory/phone pocket
- Reinforced seat
- Reinforced knees
- Nylon drawstring leg ties
Note – color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.