Special Warfare Combatant Craft Crewmember Badge
- Approved By The U.S. Institute Of Heraldry, USA Made, M-37 Hallmark
- Official Issue, Navy Regulation Chapter 5, Section 2, Article 5201.3, Approved For Wear, USA Made
- Official Silver Oxide Finish. Measures: 2 3/4"
- Worn On Official United States Navy Dress And Formal Uniforms
- 2 Pins On the Back For Securing It To The Uniform
The Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewmember badge, abbreviated SWCC, operates and maintains an inventory of small craft used in the Navy, particularly the Navy SEALs. The insignia is a bow of Mark V assault craft superimposed over a crossed flintlock pistol and cutlass, on a background of ocean swells. This is an official issue and is uniform ready for United States Navy uniform use. Two pins in the back to secure safely on your uniform. Measures 2 ¾ inches, has an official silver oxide finish, and is made in the USA.
|Brand||Medals of America|