RVN Technical Service 2nd Class Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The RVN Technical Service 2nd Class Ribbon is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. This ribbon is awarded to military servicemen and civilians working as military technicians who have shown outstanding professional capacity, initiative, and devotion to duty. The qualifying dates for this ribbon are 1964 through 1975 and were instituted in 1964. The ribbon is gray with a thin red stripe on both the left and right sides. RVN Technical 2nd Class Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Medals of America