RVN Civic Action Honor Unit Citation With Palm Army
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
Republic of Vietnam Civil Actions Unit Citation Service: Republic of Vietnam Instituted: 1966 Criteria: Awarded to certain units of the U.S. Armed Forces for meritorious service during the Vietnam War, 1 March 1961 to 28 March 1974. Devices: Bronze Palm Awarded by the Republic of Vietnam to units in recognition of meritorious civil action service. The Republic of Vietnam Civil Actions Unit Citation was widely bestowed on American forces in Vietnam and recognizes outstanding achievements made by units in the field of civil affairs. The Republic of Vietnam Civil Actions Unit Citation ribbon is dark green with a very thin double red center stripe narrow red stripes near the edges. The ribbon is enclosed in a rectangular one-sixteenth inch gold frame with laurel leaves identical to U.S. unit awards and is awarded with a bronze laurel leaf palm attachment. For more information on Vietnamese decorations and medals see The Decorations and Medals of the Republic of Vietnam and Her Allies 1950-1975 by Foster/Sylvester.
|Medals of America