RVN Civic Action 1st Class Ribbon Officer
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The RVN Civic Action 1st Class Ribbon Officer may be awarded by the Vietnam government to U.S. officer personnel for outstanding achievements in the field of civil affairs. By direction of the Marine Corps Commandant, Marines are authorized to accept First Class medals only from Vietnam. This ribbon was instituted in 1964 and is for qualifying dates 1964-1975. RVN Civic Action 1st Class Ribbon is made by government standards and is military approved. All of our ribbons come unmounted and do not come with holding bars which are sold separately.
|Medals of America