Republic of Vietnam Civic Action Second Class Medal
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality full size medal
- Medal and ribbon made to the highest official government standards
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Standard 2 prong and clutch back, uniform approved
Instituted: 1964 Qualifying Dates: 1964-1975 Criteria: May be awarded by the Vietnam government to US enlisted personnel for outstanding achievements in the field of civil affairs.
|Brand||Medals of America|