Remote Combat Effects Campaign Medal
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality full size medal
- Medal and ribbon made to the highest official government standards
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Uniform approved, Standard 2 prong and clutch back
The medal is awarded to Air Force military members who, on or after Sept. 11, 2001, distinguished themselves by direct participation in a DOD combat operation, under the following conditions:
Was assigned or attached to a unit directly supporting a DOD combat operation as approved by the Chief of Staff of the Air Force.
Was serving in a remotely piloted aircraft; cyber; space; or Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance career field.
Personally provided hands-on employment of a weapon system that had direct and immediate impact on a named combat operation (“hands-on” defined as employment of a weapons system, including remote employment, or other activities that had a direct, immediate and on-site effect on the outcome of an engagement or similar operation).
Was not physically exposed to hostile actions or at risk of exposure to hostile action.
|Brand||Medals of America|