Prisoner Of War (POW) Medal Anodized
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality full size medal
- Medal and ribbon made to the highest official government standards
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Gold plated with 24k gold, uniform approved, Standard 2 prong and clutch back
Service: All Services
Criteria: Awarded to any member of the U.S. Armed Forces taken prisoner during any armed conflict dating from World War I.
Devices: Bronze, Silver Star
It was authorized by Public Law Number 99-145 in 1985 and may be awarded to any person who was taken prisoner or held captive while engaged in an action against an enemy of the United States.
|Brand||Medals of America|