Philippine Liberation Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Philippine Liberation Ribbon is awarded by the Philippine Commonwealth (now The Philippine Republic) for service in the liberation of the Philippine Islands from October 17, 1944, to September 3, 1945. In order to qualify, one of the following provisions must be met; participation in the initial landing operation on Leyte and adjoining islands from 17-20 October 1944, participation in any engagement against the enemy during the Philippine Liberation Campaign, or service in the Philippine Islands or in ships in Philippine waters for not less than 30 days during the period from October 17, 1944, to September 2, 1945. This ribbon is to be worn on the uniform of your branch of service with bronze star devices. Philippine Liberation Ribbons are made by government standards and are military-approved. All of our ribbons come unmounted and do not come with holding bars which are sold separately.
|Brand||Medals of America|