Philippine Independence Medal
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality full size medal
- Medal and ribbon made to the highest official government standards
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Standard 2 prong and clutch back, uniform approved
Country: Republic of the Philippines
Receipt of both the Philippine Defense and Liberation Medals/Ribbons and was originally awarded to those present for duty in the Philippines on July 4, 1946
Awarded by the Philippine Commonwealth to those members of the Armed Forces who received both the Philippine Defense Ribbon and the Philippine Liberation Ribbon. The Philippine Independence Ribbon was authorized in 1946 by the United States and the Philippine Commonwealth.
The Philippine Independence Ribbon is classified as a foreign service award and is not authorized for wear on the U.S. military uniform.
|Brand||Medals of America|