Miniature Navy Cap Device Officer High Relief
Temporarily Out Of Stock
- Approved By The U.S. Institute Of Heraldry, USA Made, M-37 Hallmark
- Official Issue, Navy Regulation Chapter 5, Section 2, Article 5201.3, Approved For Wear, USA Made
- Official Silver Oxide And Gold Finish
- Worn On Official United States Navy Dress And Formal Uniforms
- 2 Pins On the Back For Securing It To The Uniform
- Approximately 1-1/4"
The Navy Miniature Cap Device Officer High Relief is the official issued insignia for high relief officers. This Navy insignia is the miniature version of the badge and is used for Garrison Caps. This official Navy cap device is to be placed vertically on your cap, with the eagle's head upward, being an inch and half from the bottom of the cap and two inches from the crease in the front of the cap. This Navy Miniature Cap Device is a gold and silver oxide finish and measures at 1 ¼ inch. The badge displays an eagle placed on top of a USA badge with two gold anchors crossing in the background. This miniature cap device has two pins on the back that will secure it onto your uniform. Being ready for official United States Navy uniform use and is made in the USA.
|Medals of America