Navy Expeditionary Warfare Specialist Badge
- Approved By The U.S. Institute Of Heraldry, USA Made, M-37 Hallmark
- Official Issue, Navy Regulation Chapter 5, Section 2, Article 5201.3, Approved For Wear, USA Made
- Official Silver Oxide Finish
- Worn On Official United States Navy Dress And Formal Uniforms
- 2 Pins On the Back For Securing It To The Uniform
The Navy Expeditionary Warfare Specialist badge is awarded to fellow service members who complete the required qualification course and then is approved in a board meeting. Some of the requirements needed are field communications, expertise in weapons, and tactical leadership. This badge has a silver oxide finish displaying two different weapons crossing each other behind a boat. This badge is regulation size and is an official issue for United States Navy uniforms. This uniform-ready badge is also made in the USA.
|Brand||Medals of America|